Fire safety certificate Russia (EMERCOM Certification)
Countries of acceptance
This Technical Regulation is applicable only for products that are to be exported to the Russian Federation and the other countries in the Eurasian Customs Union, such as Belarus, Kazakhstan, Armenia and Kyrgyzstan. For a number of products the certificate is valid for all Eurasian Customs Union countries, but this does not apply to all products. Pls consult our specialists. Other CIS countries, such as Ukraine, Uzbekistan etc have their own analogue of Fire Safety Certificate and you need to get approval in each destination country.
Which products do fall under fire safety requirements?
There are two product groups that normally are subjected to fire safety requirements:
1. Fire protection equipment such as home fire sprinklers, fire extinguishers, fire-protection modules, fire-safety valves, hydrants etc.
2. Building and construction materials such as wallpaper, carpeting, cable boxes, curtains, upholstery, baseboards etcetera.
A form of approval
The main approval document is the Fire Safety Certificate of conformity. There are also some products that need The Fire Safety Declaration of Conformity.
How to confirm the quality?
Any product that is passed through the certification procedure according to Fire Safety requirements needs to be tested in the accredited Russian laboratory which defines whether it guarantees the applied and required level of safety in case of fire protection equipment and the Fire Safety Index in case of building and construction materials.
Fire safety certification of fire protection equipment has also some important features. For example, this kind of equipment assumes the obligatory production site audit that is aimed at checking the Quality Management System (QMS) and also sampling some items for tests. Here we are working in close collaboration with our experts from the special department Ministry of Emergency Situations of the Russian Federation (so-called EMERCOM).
So you can apply for additional information for any product no matter whether you are producing wallpapers or complicated fire-extinguishing systems. We are always pleased to help you with each of the stages.
How to apply:
We look forward to receiving you inquiry with basic information:
1. Product type and the range of applied models
2. Technical Description
3. Bill of materials in case of building and construction products
4. HS Code
Pls send your enquiry to: email@example.comSome reasons why you should work with us:
- Active in Russia and the CIS since 2001
- We speak your language, Russian, English, German, Dutch
- Own entities in Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Moldova
- Our specialists understand very well the Russian requirements and the international production standards
- We guarantee that you will receive the certificate within the agreed time limit
- We will help you to obtain all other permissions / approvals required for certification
- Our staff is flexible and customer-oriented
- NH Logistics will consult you and offer you the best certification solution according to your needs
- We will provide you with all necessary assistance and support through our Russian and CIS offices
- Our staff is friendly and will help you to solve your challenges with pleasure!
We are trusted by international companies since 2001
Please describe in detail the product you want to apply for. We are here to support you!
You can place an inquiry through firstname.lastname@example.org to receive an initial consultation.