At NH Logistics we are specialists in shipping luggage and sports equipment around the world. Our staff makes worldwide shipping easy for students, expats, families moving abroad, holidaymakers and sports teams. We will arrange collection of your belongings and shipping worldwide door to door with online tracking.
When shipping luggage internationally, your bags will need to clear Customs in the destination country. NH Logistics’ team of international shipping specialists submits all of the country-specific documentation on your behalf and oversees the entire Customs process once your luggage is in transit.
If you are a baggage handling company and looking for a professional partner in the CIS countries, NH Logistics is here for you. We are a privately owned, NEUTRAL and INDEPENDENT group of companies.
We are involved in the movement of excess baggage worldwide and we are competent in the handling and movement of excess baggage. Our companies are fully transparent and compliant.
Currently we have entities in the following cities:
Kiev, Baku, Almaty, Tashkent, Chisinau, Tbilisi, Yerevan and Belgrade .
We can also serve Kyrgyzstan.
9 reasons why you should do business with us:
- Active in the CIS since 2001
- We speak your language, English, German, Dutch
- Own entities in Ukraine, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Moldova, Armenia, Georgia, Serbia
- Our specialists understand very well the CIS requirements and the international standards
- We will help you to obtain permissions / approvals required
- Our staff is flexible and customer-oriented
- NH Logistics will consult you and offer you the best solution according to your needs
- We will provide you with all necessary assistance and support through our Eurasian offices
- Our staff is friendly and will help you to solve your challenges with pleasure!
We are trusted by international companies since 2001
Please describe in detail the service you want to apply for. We are here to support you!
You can place an inquiry through email@example.com to receive an initial consultation.