Non-working days in Russia
The officially published Decree of the President of the Russian Federation dated 04/04/2020 No. 239 established that the period from April 4 to April 30, 2020, inclusive, is non-working days with salaries retained by employees.
However, as before, the decree does not apply to certain organizations that must continue to work during the non-working period.
These organizations include:
- continuously operating organizations;
- medical and pharmacy organizations;
- organizations providing the population with food and essential goods;
- organizations carrying out urgent work in an emergency situation;
- organizations carrying out urgent repair and handling operations;
- organizations providing financial services in terms of emergency functions (first of all, settlement and payment services);
- other organizations defined by regional authorities on the basis of the sanitary-epidemiological situation and the characteristics of the spread of new coronavirus infection (COVID-19) in the subject of the Russian Federation.