For many goods imported to Russia, the seller must provide certificates of conformity. To get them, you have to go through a long and exhausting process, collect a lot of documents.
NH Logistics will take care of certification for you! Our lawyers will save you from possible mistakes.
Our company offers its customers to issue a compulsory or voluntary certification of the goods. In the first case, the lack of certificates threatens with administrative responsibility. In the second case, having received the certificate, you will get an additional competitive advantage in the market. Thus, you document the compliance of your product with high international requirements.
NH Logistics also assists with the passage of customs. To import goods, you must provide a lot of documents for the cargo:
- Cargo customs declaration;
- Foreign trade agreement;
- Certificates of conformity;
- Permission to import goods to Russia.
The stages of obtaining a certificate are the same for cases of voluntary and mandatory certification:
- The client provides us with full information on the expected scope of supply, technical description of the goods. Be sure to attach factory specifications with tariffs and codes.
- NH Logistics, considering regulatory and legal acts, assesses the requirements for certification in Russia of this type of goods. Further, we inform you which document you need to obtain: operational permit, import certificate or GOST.
- After signing a service contract, NH Logistics appoints a responsible engineer who specializes in your type of goods. You will receive a list of technical documentation that you need to take from the manufacturer. If the Federal Law requires this, our specialist will accompany Russian experts to your plant.
- Next, we apply to the certification bodies. All the subsequent work on the collection of documents and the examination we are performing for you. It can be independent examinations, metrology certificates, certificate or declaration CU TR.
- At the final stage, NH Logistics verifies the accuracy of issued certificates of conformity and gives them to you.
You can certify one shipment for one-time delivery or for multiple deliveries. Documents in both cases need the same:
- Detailed technical description of the products.
- Instructions for use.
- Results of laboratory tests.
- Certificates already available: ISO, DIN, CE, CB.
The state certification organization may require additional documents, depending on the type of goods. For example, certificates from independent experts.
For some imported goods in Russia, it is not necessary to obtain a
- Household hand tools.
- Clothing and footwear (except for children).
Such certificates are valid for 5 years on the territory of Russia, Kazakhstan, and Belarus.
The list of imported products, which requires mandatory certification of GOST in Russia, contains more than 100 items. Among them:
- Pipes and pipelines.
- Steel ropes.
- Electrical cables.
- Conveyor belts.
- Mining machinery.
- Sports and hunting weapons.
- Rescue and sports boats.
- Steam generators and boilers.
The validity of GOSTs in the territory of Russia is up to 3 years.
On the territory of the Eurasian Customs Union, to simplify the turnover, mandatory certification of GOST is replaced by new technical regulations TR EAEU in each industrial sector.
Goods that have been certified by GOST must have the appropriate marking on the package.
The conditions and cost of GOST certification depend on several factors:
- Classification of products.
- The need for additional laboratory tests.
The conditions for passing certification are determined by the authorized Russian authority.
Technical regulation for certification
On the territory of Russia, the certification reform is carried out. Standards GOST does not fit many modern products. For certain groups of goods, Russian technical regulations (TRs) and technical regulations of the Eurasian Economic Union (TR EAEU) are required. Find out about all this information from NH Logistics specialists. After passing the procedure for obtaining technical regulations, manufacturers are obliged to mark all products with the corresponding TR mark.
NH Logistics cooperates with official organizations involved in the certification of imported goods in Russia. Thus, you will receive ready-made certificates as quickly as possible. Also, due to the constant flow of customers, you can count on low prices for the service. And our more than 16 years of experience excludes the appearance of errors.
Our employees have a license to certify all kinds of products:
- Technical regulations (GOST);
- Hygienic standards;
- Advertising banners;
- Medical equipment and devices.
The procedure for passing any type of certification is complex and, in some cases, prolonged. Contact NH Logistics to get all the required certificates quickly and at the lowest cost.