Are you pursuing a foreign trade? Face problems with shipping?
Professional freight forwarder help to facilitate your work!
Assistance and advice on foreign economic activity
NH Logistics has international transport’s experience over 16 years. We organize the entire supply chain from start to finish. Our specialists also act as a global freight forwarder. We guarantee your goods’ safety on the way, during customs clearance and loading/unloading. The company’s lawyers will offer individual solutions for any non-standard situation.
What is a freight forwarder?
We are talking about a full services’ range. The term “door to door” is often used. NH Logistics as an international freight forwarder performs the following tasks:
- Delivery from the shipper’s warehouse to the railway station, port, airport.
- Loading in a vehicle (car, ship, plane).
- Freighting payment.
- Unloading from a vehicle (maybe several times during transportation): car, ship, aircraft, container.
- Goods’ delivery by road to the consignee’s warehouse.
Cooperation’s advantages with NH Logistics
Our company operates as a freight forwarder in Europe, the CIS countries, Asia. We offer our customers the widest services’ range including:
- Cargo’s transportation route development. Including, transport’s types (mixed or multimodal and intermodal transportation).
- Service “general cargo”. Sending small products’ batches with only space payment in the wagon or container.
- Contracts’ conclusion with other freight forwarders and participants in the transportation process for chartering sea and river vessels, airplanes, wagons, and cars.
- Transport documents’ registration: lading bills and other documents required for products’ delivery to destination.
- Customs duties, tariffs for transportation, taxes payment.
- Cargo insurance, participation in paperwork in damage case, cargo’s deterioration or shortage (so called “non-safe transportation”).
- Customs broker duties fulfillment in the export-import goods’ carriage.
- Informing shippers about the products’ promotion, the search for goods in loss’ case.
- The organization, if necessary, the goods’ redirection along the way.
- Obtaining permits and paperwork for the dangerous, oversized and heavy cargo’s transport.
What products can NH Logistics deliver?
Our company has licenses for import/export and transit almost any cargo’s type. Among them:
- Machinery and spare parts.
- Electronic and encrypted equipment.
- Complex medical technology.
- Medicines and food additives.
- Precious metals and jewelry.
- Perishable products.
- Advertising and exhibition samples (without paying customs duties).
We also provide our clients with support in obtaining GOST certificates, licenses for trading activities, conformity’s and the origin country’s certificates.
Grow your business with NH Logistics! We will take over the entire organization for your goods’ delivery and maintenance. Our great experience and business connections are your success’ and stability’s guarantee.
Do you have any questions? Contact us via phone or email!