To do export to Kazakhstan you need to know the country’s legislation. NH Logistics will help prepare the necessary documents. Also, together with you, we prepared the most profitable business strategy for you.
NH Logistics as an independent agent or your representative will help to take the first steps for Kazakhstan imports and exports.
We will advise you on local tariffs and import procedures. We have provided you with a list of Kazakhstan exports documents.
Local legislation peculiarities while exporting to Kazakhstan
Kazakhstan imports has a number of limitations. There must be a strict order of transaction:
- Contract with the supplier.
- Paperwork for the freight’s delivery.
- The company’s registration as a participant in foreign economic activity. This item is often difficult. A foreign company is not registered in Kazakhstan does not have the right to perform customs operations or certify goods. You will need an independent agent, a resident of Kazakhstan.
- Customs fees’ payment.
- Submission import declaration’s to the specialized state organizations.
- Goods’ free sale.
Documents’ list for exported goods
NH Logistics provides a general listing for review. We recommend contacting our specialists for details according to your business’ type.
- The contract with the specification in 2 languages (NH Logistics provides translation services).
- If the transaction’s amount is more than $50,000, a passport is issued.
- Invoice with the company’s seal. In some cases, with translation.
- Packing list.
- Export declaration.
- Certificate from the country of origin.
- Payment orders for customs clearance.
- Shipping contracts.
- Detailed product description with technical documentation.
- Local certificates and licenses.
- Documents for the cargo’s evaluation: commercial offers, catalogs.
Charge your cargo’s value estimate to NH Logistics. So you will protect yourself from adjusting the amount by the customs authorities.
What cargo’s types does NH Logistics import?
- Spare parts.
- Electronic and encrypted equipment.
- Medicinal preparations and biological supplements.
- Medical equipment.
- Advertising samples (without paying customs duties).
- Jewelry and precious metals.
- Sports equipment.
- Art’s objects.
NH Logistics provides export to Kazakhstan
- DDP shipping.
- Stock keeping.
- Transaction’s consulting support.
- Comprehensive logistics solutions for any business’ type.
Develop your business and do export to Kazakhstan with NH Logistics. Contact us via phone or email.