Are you planning freight shipping to and from Ukraine? NH Logistics is a leading company in terms in the CIS countries. We have Ukraine customs clearance assistance experience for more than 16 years!
The procedure for passing Ukraine customs
Formalities depend on the product range and origin country. Also, the transaction’s type influences the border crossing process: import, export or transit. In most cases, the customs clearance procedure is as follows:
- Drawing up a declaration on the goods.
- Foreign economic activity goods’ assignment to the commodity code nomenclature.
- Cargo’s cost passing control.
- Customs fees’ payment.
- Goods and vehicles inspection.
What documents carriers need?
Certificates’ and licenses’ the largest list is needed to import goods. To pass the Ukrainian Customs at the border you must prepare the following documents:
- Customs declaration.
- Foreign trade activities subject’s registration card in customs authorities.
- The contract agreement with the customs broker.
- Foreign economic contract with additional agreements and annexes with translation into the state language.
- Contract for transportation and transportation costs’ calculation (depending on the delivery terms).
- CMR, TTN, Air WayBill, Bill of Lading, loading lists, packing lists, specifications.
- Invoice and its translation into the state language.
- Origin certificate, the sender’s statement.
- Bank payment documents, relevant accounting documentation, catalogs, specifications, price lists, manufacturer cost estimates, information from foreign economic and stock exchange organizations, conclusions prepared by specialized expert organizations.
- Preliminary declaration.
- Customs duties’ payment orders.
- Sanitary-epidemiological permits and marks, veterinary, phytosanitary, radiological, environmental control.
- Documents giving the right to receive benefits in taxation.
NH Logistics consultancy and services
Our specialists develop solutions for any goods’ groups customs clearance. Professional lawyers provide advice on procedures for import, export, transit. We also assist in the documents’ collection.
NH Logistics provides its customers with support in:
- Goods’ value preliminary assessment.
- Customs classification definition.
- Product insurance.
- Fees’ calculation and payment (on the contract holder’s behalf).
- Filling out a tax return.
- Accompanying cargo.
We act as a customs broker or importer by your choice.
Contact NH Logistics. We offer you the best solutions for the cargo’s delivery to/from Ukraine or customs clearance!