Vacancies in Moldova
Full accounting and tax accounting of a foreign trade participant
- preparation and submission of all types of reports in accordance with the legislation;
- primary accounting;
- accrual and calculation of wages;
- accrual and transfer of taxes and fees to budgets of different levels;
- interaction with tax authorities and funds;
- preparation of documents for inspections;
- opening of transaction passports, currency control;
- working with banks on operational and other issues, preparing documents for opening / closing bank accounts;
- import with customs VAT, registration of contracts with a bank. Certificates of supporting documents, certificates of foreign exchange transactions;
- tax planning, optimization of the tax burden;
- control over accounts receivable;
- work experience over 5 years;
- specialized higher education;
- knowledge of the current tax, accounting legislation;
- experience with foreign economic activity is required;
- responsibility, independence, ability to work with a large amount of information in multitasking mode, accuracy;
- proficiency in English.
- part-time job, 4 hours a day;
- work in a representative office of a foreign company with its headquarters in the Netherlands;
- conditions and salary level are discussed based on the results of the interview.
Business development manager
We are a leading group of Customs Brokers in Eurasia and the CIS countries, operating currently through 100% owned subsidiaries in 10 countries.
Our specialism is import/export of IT equipment from/to any country in the world, often acting as Importer of Record or Exporter of Record on behalf of our clients.
In each country we operate through small, highly specialized teams who look after our Clients’ shipments in a professional, compliant way.
For our office we are looking for a Business Development Manager
∙ At least 3+ years of sales experience in freight forwarding
∙ Excellent market knowledge
∙ desire to work and develop in the field of sales
∙ Creative and proactive approach
∙ Excellent knowledge of computer programs – MS-Word, Excel, PowerPoint
∙ Conversational level of English.
∙ Finding clients for our services
∙ Meeting potential clients
∙ Implementation of the sales plan
∙ Development of the client base
*Cooperation with our offices in the CIS and Europe
– work in a respected, highly specialised international company (HQ in the Netherlands)
– full time position
– conditions and level of payment are discussed during the interview.