VACANCIES IN GEORGIA
Full accounting and tax accounting of a foreign trade participant
- preparation and submission of all types of reports in accordance with the legislation;
- primary accounting;
- accrual and calculation of wages;
- accrual and transfer of taxes and fees to budgets of different levels;
- interaction with tax authorities and funds;
- preparation of documents for inspections;
- opening of transaction passports, currency control;
- working with banks on operational and other issues, preparing documents for opening / closing bank accounts;
- import with customs VAT, registration of contracts with a bank. Certificates of supporting documents, certificates of foreign exchange transactions;
- tax planning, optimization of the tax burden;
- control over accounts receivable;
- work experience over 5 years;
- specialized higher education;
- knowledge of the current tax, accounting legislation;
- experience with foreign economic activity is required;
- responsibility, independence, ability to work with a large amount of information in multitasking mode, accuracy;
- proficiency in English.
- part-time job, 4 hours a day;
- work in a representative office of a foreign company with its headquarters in the Netherlands;
- conditions and salary level are discussed based on the results of the interview.
Air Freight Forwarding Sales Manager
NH Logistics Group is a Dutch owned, Dutch managed, multi-national boutique Customs Broker with Value Added Services.
We are a leading group of Customs Brokers in Eurasia and the CIS countries, operating currently through 100% owned subsidiaries in 13 countries.
Our specialism is import/export of IT equipment from/to any country in the world, often acting as Importer of Record or Exporter of Record on behalf of our clients.
In each country we operate through small, highly specialized teams who look after our Clients’ shipments in a professional, compliant way.
∙ At least 3+ successful years of sales experience in AIR freight forwarding
∙ Excellent market knowledge
∙ desire to work and grow in the field of sales
∙ Creative and proactive approach
∙ Motivation to work independently and bring results
∙ Effective networking and customer relationship management skills
∙ Finding clients and markets to promote air freight services
∙ Meeting potential clients and creation of commercial offers
∙ Achieve realistic targets/sales plans
∙ Increasing of NH Logistics’ client base
*Regular liason with our offices in the CIS and Europe
– work in a respected, highly specialized international company (HQ in the Netherlands)
– full time position
– conditions and level of payment are discussed during the interview
Candidates who will not be considered for the position:
– Purchasing managers from manufacturing companies purchasing goods from abroad;
– Foreign Trade Managers, Operational and Custom clearance managers.
We are looking for a specialist with extensive airfreight experience.
We will employ a freight forwarder to look after all operational tasks.