Vacancies in Kazakhstan
1. Branch Manager for Management and Development
Required work experience: 3-6 years
Full time, full day
NH Logistics, founded and operated from Holland. Company is a multi-national customs broker with the ability to provide additional and non-standard services. Our company is a leading customs broker in Eurasia and the CIS countries, operating in its own branches in 10 countries.
Our specialization is import-export of IT equipment around the world for the benefit of our clients. In each country of presence, we carry out our activities with the help of small professional teams that monitor the shipments of our clients. Our work is distinguished by professionalism and flexible approach to each client.
We are currently looking for a branch director to work in the NH Logistics office in Almaty, Kazakhstan.
• branch budget management (full responsibility);
• management and development of a branch with a strong focus on achieving commercial results;
• active sales of customs services, transport and forwarding services, it-equipment;
• higher education (preferably in logistics, foreign economic activity, management, marketing);
• experience in customs clearance of goods and transport and forwarding services in the international market for at least 10 years;
• at least 3 years of experience as a branch manager in Kazakhstan (management and development);
• experience of active sales (preferably in the field of customs, transport and forwarding services, sales of it-equipment) at least 3 years;
• experience of interaction with key clients;
• knowledge of customs legislation, customs procedures is desirable;
• skills of working with a large amount of information, stress resistance;
• proficiency in English at least intermediate (intermediate level),
• work in a stable company;
• full time, schedule 5/2, Sat and Sun are days off;
• registration according to the legislation;
• level of salary based on the results of the interview.
English – B1 – Intermediate
Working with a large amount of information
Keeping active clients
Working with key clients
Customer relationship management
Sale of additional services and equipment