VACANCIES IN SERBIA
Required work experience: over 6 years
NH Logistics is a company operating in foreign trade since 2001, headquartered in the Netherlands.
We are currently looking for a Chief Accountant in our team with knowledge of foreign economic activity in our office in Belgrade.
- Full accounting and tax accounting of a foreign trade participant
- preparation and submission of all types of reports in accordance with the law;
- primary accounting;
- calculation and calculation of wages;
- calculation and transfer of taxes and fees to budgets of different levels;
- interaction with tax authorities and funds;
- preparation of documents for inspections;
- opening of passports of transactions, currency control;
- work with banks on operational and other issues, preparation of documents for opening / closing bank accounts;
- import with customs VAT, registration of contracts with a bank. Certificates of supporting documents, certificates of foreign exchange transactions;
- tax planning, optimization of the tax burden;
- control over accounts receivable
- work experience over 5 years;
- specialized higher education;
- knowledge of current tax, accounting legislation;
- experience with foreign economic activity is required;
- responsibility, independence, ability to work with a large amount of information in multitasking mode, accuracy.
- part-time work, 4 hours a day;
- work in a representative office of a foreign company, the central office of which is located in Holland;
- conditions and level of wages are discussed based on the results of the interview.
- preparation and verification of a package of documents for customs clearance of goods;
- registration and submission of customs declarations;
- classification of goods in accordance with the HS code (checking and selection of codes);
- calculation of customs payments;
- control of the availability of permits for goods;
- interaction with customs authorities;
- as well as registration of import of small consignments of goods upon request.
- higher education;
- at least 3 years of experience as a customs declarant;
- knowledge of customs legislation;
- experience in the selection of HS codes;
- knowledge of customs procedures;
- knowledge of software for foreign trade participants;
- skills of working with a large amount of information, stress resistance;
- proficiency in English is welcome.
- work in a stable company;
- full time, work schedule 5/2, Saturdays and Sundays are days off;
- registration according to the legislation;;
- the level of salary based on the results of the interview.
Business development manager
We are a leading group of Customs Brokers in Eurasia and the CIS countries, operating currently through 100% owned subsidiaries in 10 countries.
Our specialism is import/export of IT equipment from/to any country in the world, often acting as Importer of Record or Exporter of Record on behalf of our clients.
In each country we operate through small, highly specialized teams who look after our Clients’ shipments in a professional, compliant way.
For our office we are looking for a Business Development Manager
∙ At least 3+ years of sales experience in freight forwarding
∙ Excellent market knowledge
∙ desire to work and develop in the field of sales
∙ Creative and proactive approach
∙ Excellent knowledge of computer programs – MS-Word, Excel, PowerPoint
∙ Conversational level of English.
∙ Finding clients for our services
∙ Meeting potential clients
∙ Implementation of the sales plan
∙ Development of the client base
*Cooperation with our offices in the CIS and Europe
– work in a respected, highly specialised international company (HQ in the Netherlands)
– full time position
– conditions and level of payment are discussed during the interview.