Vacancies in Ukraine
1. Customs declarant
- preparation and verification of a package of documents for customs clearance of goods;
- registration and submission of customs declarations;
- classification of goods in accordance with the HS code (checking and selection of codes);
- calculation of customs payments;
- control of the availability of permits for goods;
- interaction with customs authorities;
- as well as registration of import of small consignments of goods upon request.
- higher education;
- at least 3 years of experience as a customs declarant;
- knowledge of customs legislation;
- experience in the selection of HS codes;
- knowledge of customs procedures;
- knowledge of software for foreign trade participants;
- skills of working with a large amount of information, stress resistance;
- proficiency in English is welcome.
- work in a stable company;
- full time, work schedule 5/2, Saturdays and Sundays are days off;
- registration according to the Labor Code of the Russian Federation;
- the level of salary based on the results of the interview.
2.Chief accountant with knowledge of foreign economic activity
Full accounting and tax accounting of a foreign trade participant
- preparation and submission of all types of reports in accordance with the legislation;
- primary accounting;
- accrual and calculation of wages;
- accrual and transfer of taxes and fees to budgets of different levels;
- interaction with tax authorities and funds;
- preparation of documents for inspections;
- opening of transaction passports, currency control;
- working with banks on operational and other issues, preparing documents for opening / closing bank accounts;
- import with customs VAT, registration of contracts with a bank. Certificates of supporting documents, certificates of foreign exchange transactions;
- tax planning, optimization of the tax burden;
- control over accounts receivable;
- HR administration.
- work experience over 5 years;
- specialized higher education;
- knowledge of the current tax, accounting legislation;
- experience with foreign economic activity is required;
- responsibility, independence, ability to work with a large amount of information in multitasking mode, accuracy;
- proficiency in English.
- part-time job, 4 hours a day;
- work in a representative office of a foreign company with its headquarters in the Netherlands;
- conditions and salary level are discussed based on the results of the interview.